Interview is still available until Monday at 7:00 am
VIEW OUR RELATED PRODUCTS
- Founder of The Gut Institute, Formulator of Probiotics, Host of the Microbiome Medicine Conferences (Dec 2016, Oct 2018, new Sept 2019) and Heal SIBO-SIFO Summit (HSSS, SPRING 2020)
- Grace Liu believes in educating clinicians and coaches at The Gut Institute to heal and improve ONE BILLION guts and impact the world around us.
- Dr. Grace Liu PharmD is an IFM-trained functional medicine practitioner and founder of The Gut Institute. She is a clinical pharmacist with a doctorate in practice for 20+ years and specializes in complex disease management. Dr. Liu PharmD consults and helps clients gain optimal performance through rebuilding the microbiome after damage from modern living. She uses nutrigenomic tools and other advanced functional lab testing to give the solutions, strategies and treatments that reverse modern gut dysbiosis and disease.
- The Gut Institute motto is ‘Bugs over drugs!’
- Currently she is training some functional medicine leaders to approach gut protocols with her expertise. She has been invited to speak as Keynote at AAEM MICROBIOME Congress: The Environment, Genetics and Disease, Westminister, Colorado Oct 3-7, 2018 “Powerful Role of the Gut Microbiome in Protecting and Detoxifying”, LowCarbUSA Jan 2019 "Biome and the Keto Diet", Naturopathic Medical Student Association (NMSA): Roots-to-Shoots, “Microbiome Medicine -- New Frontier of Medicine”, San Diego, CA July 12-14, 2018, , IHH-UCSF Functional Medicine Symposium (March 2018), Ancestral Health Symposium (2017, 2016, 2014, 2011), Paleo Convention Berlin, PaleoFx (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018). Recently she shared the stage with Dr David Perlmutter (author “Grain Brain”) on the Expert Microbiome Panel at Paleo f(x) in Austin, Texas (2016, 2017).
- She loved being being interviewed for 4 movies and docu-series: Gut Solutions (2019) with host Matty, Sarah Otto and Jonno Otto,: microbiome documentary by ‘Microbirth’ producers; Longevity Project film launching May, 2018; and a documentary on autoimmune diseases by Cass Studios.
- Her 2018 speaking schedule included:
- IHH-UCSF Functional Medicine Symposium, ‘Your Altruistic Gut Flora’, March 10, 2018
- Naturopathic Medical Student Association (NMSA) Annual Conference: Roots-to-Shoots, “Microbiome Medicine -- New Frontier of Medicine”, San Diego, CA July 12-14, 2018
- AAEM MICROBIOME Congress: The Environment, Genetics and Disease, Westminister, Colorado Oct 3-7, 2018 (Schedule) KEYNOTE: Powerful Role of the Gut Microbiome in Protecting and Detoxifying
- MM2018: Microbiome Medicine Resetting Rhythms, San Francisco, Oct 20-21, 2018
- Dr. Grace has been interviewed for The Longevity Film, Phaedra Pain 3.0 Summit, Healthy Gut Healthy Kids Summit, Mike Mutzel’s “Your Gut on Keto” High Intensity Health video show, Reboot Health Summit, Better Belly 1.0, Keto Summit, Crohn’s & Colitis Summit, Detox Summit, Supercharge Your Gut Summit (Live Panel with Dr LePine MD), Gut Health Turnaround 2.0 & 3.0, Robb Wolf podcast, Optimal Terrain with Dr Nasha Winters, Sigma Nutrition, Endurance Planet, and Bulletproof Radio with Dave Asprey (twice). She is currently finishing a book on the topic “Magic & Alchemy of Your Microbiome”, for 2018. The Gut Institute hosted the successful inaugural Microbiome & Nutrigenomic Medicine, live training on December 10-11th, 2016 in Berkeley, California for clinicians and coaches. The next live Resetting Rhythms with Microbiome Medicine and Epigenetics Summit is October 20-21, 2018. Dr Grace PharmD taught evidence based, cutting edge gut and nutrigenomic protocols to revolutionize clinical practice.
- She has been featured in Women’s Health UK magazine sharing about ‘bacterial beauty’ and the skin-gut microbiome connection.
- Dr Grace’s clients include Paleo Diet leader Robb Wolf, Noad Lahat Bellator & UFC MMA fighter, Kyle Kingsbury retired UFC fighter, 8-time world title holder Miriam Nakamoto, executives and multi-tasking moms. Dr Grace helps her clients reduce fatigue, fat, fog and food allergies in 6 months or less
- She is a consultant for investment firms, probiotic & prebiotic companies, investment firms,, microbiome and metagenomic industry leaders.
- When Grace isn’t busy helping clients in her clinical practice or clinicians rock their practice with gut protocols and scaling their businesses, she loves spending time with her family and friends and reading. Grace, her family live in the Bay Area California where she can be found jogging, hiking, Muay Thai boxing and Krav or tasting whiskey flights.